Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Teething!?!

Kaylie has been drooling like crazy for a few months now and Parker just started really bad about 3 weeks ago.... I figured they were teething, although neither one was overly-fussy or anything... So this morning when Parker woke up from his morning nap (he was smiling of course and showing all gums!) I noticed something white coming through his gums... HE HAS 2 TEETH COMING IN on the bottom!!! They are about 1/4 the way up:) I had never noticed before and I check every few days! My little man is growing up too fast:( I checked Kaylie for teeth, but there are none yet... I give her a week and one may break through! I can't wait to see that big ole smile with 2 little teeth...hahaha!

Well, I just had to 'journal' that so when I am 50 and the kids ask me who had teeth first I will remember...LOL! (ok, maybe not 50, but 35..haha!)