Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Nothing much...


Sterling and I (I started babysitting her when she
was 2 and now she's 8... dang I'm getting old!!)


Hannah and Parker...(She was 9 months old when
I started babysitting them and now she is 6! Holy cow!)


Ali with the babies... I remember taking Hannah and
Sterling to the hospital right after Jean Marie had Ali!

These pictures are from this weekend when we went to play with the girls... they were having a blast with the babies! Before long Sterling will be babysitting Parker and Kaylie:)

I really have nothing special to report other then the fact that the weather is beautiful and the kids LOVE being outside so we are doing great! Oh yeah, and we have a one tummy sleeper and one thumb sucker.... Parker now flips on his belly on in his crib and sleeps like a rock on his belly... and Kaylie now sucks her thumb when she is totally worn out!

I'm distracted by American Idol... haha...write more tomorrow:)

No comments: