Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter: 6 month picture update!

Yesterday mom and I took the kids (and Braeden...one of the little boys I used to nanny) down to play at Jean Marie's house with her girls... While we were there she wanted to play around in her studio and take some pics of the kiddos... Kaylie wasn't having any part of it so she went to Hannah's room to take a nap while Parker took the cutest picture! (He serioulsy is the most photgenic kid on the earth...so precious!)... When Kaylie woke up JM took some pictures of her in Hannah's bed, so we got a few really cute ones of her!

Anyways, Hope everyone has a HAPPY EASTER!
Enjoy the pics:)








Braeden and Ali (I can see my future
in this pic...in 3 years that will be Kaylie
and Parker!!)








2 comments:

Ricky and Melissa said...

I love their pictures...the kiddos are SO cute!!! I love the black and white pictures!!! Hope you guys have a Happy Easter!!!

Meredith Crump said...

This pictures turned out great! Love them! Happy Easter!