Monday, April 27, 2009

Hungry Girl




I have a pretty cute, funny story... This morning I was feeding Parker on the couch while Kaylie played on the floor... well Miss Priss gets mad if she sees a bottle and she's not the one being fed. She saw me feeding Parker (who was almost done) and started freaking out... I know she was hungry, but girlfriend needs to learn some patience..haha. Anyways, so I put Parker down on the ground next to her and put the bottle (it had 2 oz of formula left) in between them for a second so I could go fix her bottle. Apparently there was no need to fix her own... before I know it she is rolled half way over grabbing the bottle and putting it in her mouth!! She preceded to feed herself the 2 oz that were left in his bottle!! I almost died laughing so hard... you talk about a girl with a strong will!:) It was one of those moments where I wish I would've had the video camera there and ready... the picture above is all the proof I have!!


1 comment:

lisa and burt wellmann said...

so was this the first time kaylie held her bottle? if so that makes it even funnier!! Or has she been holding it for awhile now? Aubrie wouldn't hold her's until she was almost 1 and it was time to get off the bottle and Avri started at 5 months holding it! Kids are too funny!