Friday, April 17, 2009

Rainy Day!


This is what you get when you have 2 rollin' babies...
They love 'talking' to eachother:) So sweet


Buddy in the toy corner!!
Today it rained the entire day, which was good because the yard needed it but bad because that meant the kids and I were stuck in the house ALL day long! We love to go outside and 'play' or go on walks so being stuck in the house all day was terrible... especially when you have a daughter who decided she didn't want to take a nap:(
Anyways, tomorrow mom and I are taking the kids to Abilene to see Uncle Will play tennis...they are hosting their conference tourney so we are going down to cheer them on!! The hilarious thing is... Will lives in a 500sq ft 1 bedroom apt with his girlfriend... which means it will be Me, Mom, Will, Anna (his gf), Kaylie, Parker and our dog Buddy! haha... I am bringing the video camera because I have a good feeling this is going to be a Griswold vacation..LOL! I will have plenty of pics to post when we get back on Sunday:)

1 comment:

Ricky and Melissa said...

Kaylie and Gage are going to be biggins together..that's too funny! I love the picture of Kaylie and Parker looking at each other...I bet it's so cool watching their bond grow and develop! Hope you guys are doing well!