Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Sewing Machine and Teething Biscuits!


I just took this tonight because I thought it was hilarous...
he rolled over before I got it off his head!


Ok, let me explain: Mom and I have completely lost our
minds and started making clothes for Kaylie (Mom used to
make all my clothes when I was little) the past few days!
This is just one piece of the hat...we put it on her head to make sure it
would fit her big noggin!


And these are the bloomers...she looks like
an easter egg!


Brother checkin out his teething biscuit... check out his two
little chompers!:)


Not real sure what to do with it!


" oh that's what you do with it"

Just a short post of pics...we finished Kaylie's first outfit yesterday but haven't gotten a picture of her in it yet... but as soon as we do I will definitely post it! Gotta get back to the drawing board... more patterns to cut!! OK, seriously I am turning into my mother....aaaaaaahhhhhh!

No comments: