Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Being a Stay At Home MOM.....


Sister in her new car seat... their other seats
are getting to heavy and these seats give
Cody and I an extra 2 inches (doesn't sound like
alot, but it is..haha) in the front... so now my knees
don't touch the dash:)


Seriously...this kid is happy about EVERYTHING!


I love this picture of Kaylie... maybe its
because its the ONLY one I have of her
actually doing a whole smile:) (Please excuse
the blue stained bib...hahahaha!)

.....means I am constantly up doing something. It goes kind of like this... wake up, change diapers, play with kiddos, feed babies, wash bottles, throw in a load of laundry, start baby einstein (haha), unload dish washer, pick sister up because she is getting bored of Einstein, put her in jumperoo (brother still glued to TV), give Buddy food, switch clothes from washer to dryer, fold clothes that were in dryer from the night before, put kids down for their first nap (hopefully at the same time), either lay down for 15 minutes or take shower while I have an hour to myself.... so basically you get the point, I NEVER sit down... BUT I will say, I wouldn't change it for anything! I love being able to see my sweet angels grow up before my eyes... Its so amazing to see how fast they develop and learn things!!

There is one thing that I would change though...having to do LAUNDRY!!! Its never-ending! I mean I feel like I wash the same pajamas every single day... and bibs, yeah we go through about 15 a day, I could do a load of bibs and burp clothes everyday! I knew I should have listened to my dad when I was younger... he used to always say he did a load of towels a day and would get onto me and Will for using it once and throwing it on the floor...opps... now I know how he felt!

Well, today I started about 10 projects around the house (organizing clothes, cleaning play room, organizing kitchen cabinets, 6 loads of laundry, etc.) and the house looks like a bomb hit, so I better get to picking up!

No comments: