Sunday, April 5, 2009

Easter Bunny Fun!!


He was cracking up at mom! So cute...


I think Kaylie is finally starting to smile:)


Sleepy boy fell right asleep in Mimi's arms!


Oh sweet dog Buddy.... craves attention!!


Sister playing on the blanket


My big, most handsome guy!


Seriously, if everyone were this happy
the world would be a great place!:)


Today, Mom and I decided to take the kids to see the Easter Bunny.... i just knew Parker would smile and Kaylie would scream, but I was wrong (for the first time in my life..jk!)... Parker smiled like I expected, but so did Kaylie! I was shocked... she actually smiles at a complete stranger (the teenager taking the pictures!) I have been trying to post the pic of it but since I scanned it on the computer I can't get it to work for some reason... It seriously is the cutest 'easter bunny mall' pic ever! I know it sounds a little biased but seriously sooooo freakin cute! (I will try an post it sometime this week)

Other then seeing the Easter bunny it has been a pretty uneventful weekend! It was good to get out of the house today though... the kids love their 'big kid' stroller better then the double snap n' go (the one you just snap their car seats into) because the LOVE to look around at everything... They did so good at the mall today...I think the stroller change made a huge difference!


That's about all here... the pics above are just a few pics we took today! ENJOY!

No comments: