Saturday, January 31, 2009

25 Things about Kaylie and Parker


Parker and I before his bath... so sweet!

Yesterday, we had our (weekly) family trip to the mall... we love to get out with the kids, but there are only so many places you go in the winter! So, we have made a little tradition of going to the mall on Friday's to get out of the house! (once the kids are a little older they will love playing in the play area!!) Other then that nothing is really going on around here... just been hanging out at the house! Oh yeah, yesterday Kaylie did a "half roll"... I give her a week or two and she will be rolling over:)

There has been this thing called "25 random things" going around on facebook where you write 25 things about yourself... so I decided to write 25 random things about Kaylie and Parker up to this point:)

1. They absolutely LOVE their swings! (They're sleeping in them now!)
2. Parker loves to nap on his mommy's chest
3. Kaylie ALWAYS makes noises, especially these fake coughs and then spits all in your face! ha
4.They hate tummy time:)
5. Kaylie loves to stare at her brother when they are on their play mat
6. They both love to be outside... I cant wait for Spring!
7. They love their grandmas... Mimi and Grammy Sha Sha!
8. I wish they could meet their grandpas
9. Parker smiles ALL the time (well when he isn't being fussy!)
10. Kaylie smiles all the time UNTIL I bring the camera out. Then she looks at me cross-eyed!ha
11. They are eating between 4 and 6 oz every 3 to 4 hours!
12. Kaylie's legs are so chunky now that Cody can't get his hand around them!
13. They love to be naked (with diapers on!)
14. Parker almost always pees (and hits me) when I give him a bath.
15. They would both stay in the bath all day if I let them
16. They are already getting to long for their infant car seats
17. Kaylie loves to kick her legs up and hit the toys that hang from the play mat.
18. Parker is the most photogenic baby ever! He's such a flirt!
19. Kaylie is going to have her daddy wrapped around her finger...haha! I cant wait
20. And I'm sure I will let Parker get away with murder;)
21. I can't wait until they are 6 months old to start taking them to Little Gym!
22. They both go to sleep between 7 and 7:30pm and sleep all night until 6:30am... sometimes they wake up once, but go right back to sleep!
23. The best time with them is early in the morning... they are so happy when they get up!
24. I rock each of them every night just so I can have some one-on-one time with them:)
25. They are seriously the light of my life and I don't know what I would do without them!!!

I am sure I could write 25,000 things about them, but you would be bored by the time I got to 1,000! Well, I have to run to Wal-Mart while everyone is asleep... Have a great superbowl weekend! Go cardinals... I love rooting for the underdogs:)

No comments: