Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday!


My nakie babies... Parker knocking Kaylie in the head!


Sweet nakie angels!!


Now that's the most precious chunka munka!!


Brother hanging out on the couch before the big game!

After failed attempts to bring the kids to the Superbowl Party with us... I am now sitting on the couch watching the Superbowl by myself...haha! We went to a party 2 blocks away... needless to say the kids lasted about an hour and half before they had a complete meltdown! (Totally Exhausted!!) We pushed them in the stroller down to their house, so it was no big deal, I just pushed them right back:) Cody decided to stay down there watch the game with his boys! (Fine with me... didn't have to listen to all the hoopin and hollarin'...haha!) So the kids are finally asleep and Buddy and I are sitting on the couch together soakin up the Superbowl!
Above are pics that I took when we got home from the party before I put their PJ's on! They love being naked...haha! Well, I am gonna relax and get some zzz's! Good night!

No comments: