Saturday, January 24, 2009

New View...






Yesterday I realized that Kaylie and Parker were probably getting bored with the same ole view of the ceiling... so I sat both of them upright on the couch! They LOVED it... their view of the world has changed (ok, well maybe not the world, but at least their view of the living room...haha!) Of course, whenever the camera comes out Kaylie looks at me like I'm crazy (with no camera she is all smiles) and Parker (my little ham) smiles as a wide as he can!
So, let's see whats been going on? Really not too much... the past 3 days the weather has been incredible, so we've been on walks and stayed outside as much as possible... but then of course today its in the 40's!! They are loving the outdoors...I can't wait until spring:)
Last night I got to babysit the 3 boys I used to nanny before I had Kaylie and Parker. I can't believe how grown up they have gotten... Ashton is in 1st grade, Braeden goes to preschool now and Carter is 9 months old...I had a blast hanging with them:) Since I was babysitting it meant that Cody had Parker and Kaylie and the nighttime duties by himself! Kaylie does a good job of going to sleep at night... My sweet little Parker on the other hand.. only wants his momma! He stayed up 2 hours past his bed time because he was trying to fight letting him daddy put him to sleep! SUCH a momma's boy already!
Well, tonight Mimi is coming to watch the babies... Cody turns 29 on Monday and we are celebrating tonight! Parker and I are about to head out to find daddy a bday gift...ENJOY!

No comments: