Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Finally learned how to create a blog...haha!


Their first "big kid" stroller ride!!

Ok, so its been 3 months since Kaylie and Parker were born and I just figured out how to do this whole blogging thing!! So pathetic i know...haha! I figured that since I have been sending email updates every so often that I would instead create a blog (if i can actually keep up with it and write every day!) I'm sure I will still send out my email updates also because I feel like they a little more personal then a blog:) Anyways, so on to the good stuff... THE TWINS!!

The first 3 months with twins have been such an adventure... a crazy, scary, blessed adventure!!! Its hard to believe that 3 months have come and gone so fast. It amazes me how fast they are growing... They have so many cute outfits they never got to wear....#1 because they grew to fast and #2 because we don't get out much! :) They are really starting to get their own personalities... Kaylie= LOVES attention! (go figure) and Parker= LOVES his mommas voice! (already a mommas boy!) I could sing the most horrible song in the most horrendous tone and both of them will just look at me and smile... haha... I love it!

It's almost 10 and momma needs some shut eye, so I will update tomorrow! ENJOY!
PS: I have no idea how to make a cute header for the blog, so please disregard it!! hahaha




No comments: