Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Night time schedule down... I think!!!

Ok so I think I finally have the kids on their night time schedule (still working on the daytime fed/wake/sleep schedule!!) But I figure that getting them to sleep at night is more important then their day time schedule at this point... I am putting them down around 7:30/ 8p and Kaylie will usually sleep to 3 or 4a and Parker will sleep til about 2... good thing is I feed them and they go right back to bed until about 6 or 7a!! I sure hate to jinx myself, but i never thought the "every 3 hour" routine at night would end!:)

Hmmm... what else do I have for today?? ohhhh... I am proud to say that I have FINALLY unpacked from Christmas break and organized Kaylie and Parker's room! It has been a complete disaster since the day we brought them home and today I finally got motivated/had both of them asleep at the same time to get it done:)

So I guess that is about all of the kiddo excitement here today!

No comments: