Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Discoveries...

So, as of the past few days Parker and Kaylie have been making a few new discoveries... Parker started playing with his hands and will hold them in the air and just stare at them:) Kaylie has discovered that she has feet.... she will curl her legs up to where she can see her feet and look at them! So cute... They are both starting to hit and kick the toys that hang from their play mat... They realized they could do it and havent stopped since! I love that they are really starting to recoginize their surrounds and notice toys! Sometimes I feel like they get bored and I wish we have more things for them to play with...I really just cant wait for them to be able to sit up and play with toys and interact with each other! That will be soooo cool to see:)

As I sit here and write this right now, we have a calmness in the house that is rare:) Kaylie is playing on the play mat happy as a bug in a rug and Parker is asleep (I think... I should probably turn on the monitor..haha) in his crib! My goal is to get them on a set nap schedule during the day, but its alot easier said then done. They are napping good during the day and sleeping great during the night so i cant complain too much, but I can't wait til they will sleep for 2 hours at the same time, so I can have time to nap, read a book, clean, etc..haha! But on the other hand, I love being able to have individual time with each of them while the other sleeps! Ok well, now i am rambling and of course as soon as i said there was a calmness... guesswhat?? Parker is awake! haha... gotta love it:)

No comments: