Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Work with Mommy

Some of you may be wondering..." Work with mommy?!? I didn't know you had a job!" Well thanks to the help of my former employer, Benita, I now have a part time job doing what I love... nannying!!I started last Tuesday and I work 3:30 -7p M-TH... It is absolutely the most perfect job for me! Dylan is 13 and such a sweetie... Once homework is done we usually play the Wii (which by the way, is a serious workout!! haha) I love my job for a few reasons: #1. I get to keep my sanity by getting out of the house for a few hours a day, #2. It gives me a little extra money every month to spend on things we (Cody, Kaylie, parker and I) want and not just stuff we need, #3. I truly have been blessed to be working for such a wonderful family!

Yesterday I brought Kaylie and Parker with me to work! It was a little chaotic at first because both of them were so tired and just wanted to go to sleep, but without a swing or a crib its not easy for them to go down! So needless to say, cody came by after he got off work and picked up Kaylie, and Parker stayed and had some mommy time!

Well, its 7:45a and I have already been up for an hour with the kiddos! Now they are napping so I better go get a nap while I can!

No comments: