Saturday, January 10, 2009

HAPPY 3 MONTH BIRTHDAY!!!



Like father like son!

WOW... time flies when your having fun (minus the middle of the night feedings!!) I cant believe it has been 3 months today that we brought these beautiful babies into the world! What an incredible blessing it has been... from the first poopy diaper to their big smiles today! I can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings:)

By the time we made it home from the mall yesterday I was so exhausted I couldn't keep my eyes open (hence why I didn't write yesterday).. anyways, we went to the mall to get Cody a new "business casual" wardrobe! Now anyone who has twins knows that if you go anywhere with twins you get stopped every 5 steps you take for people to admire them! Flattering and kind of annoying all at the same time! So we ate lunch in the food court and just as we were finishing up these to "older" ladies sat next to our table and starting googooing and gaagaaing over the babies... well, we got to talking and come to find out they were 72 year old twin sisters! Pretty amazing to see how close they were after all those years!

Today was a pretty uneventful 3 month birthday! I did manage to actually get them dressed into something other then pajamas:) I wanted to get them out for some fresh air, but of course with this Dallas weather you never know when it will be 80 and when it will be 30... and unfortunately today it was 38!! I had to go do some returns today, so Cody was on daddy duty this morning:) He does such an amazing job by himself with the kids... which is good because its nice to be able to get out of the house for an hour or two to get some things done without having to bring the kids with me!

Well, Mimi is babysitting tonight so we can go have a night out together... I think we are just going to Coach Joe's to watch a football game and listen to an 80's cover band! Should be fun!

1 comment:

Meredith Crump said...

HAPPY 3 MONTH BIRTHDAY LITTLE ONES!!!