Sunday, January 18, 2009

Lazy Weekend...


Sis in her basketball outfit... she looks like a sumo wrestler! haha... she really isn't THAT big!!

Kaylie knocked out on her mat!


Cody and I at the Mavs game last night!


Brother was sooooo tired!!


The double decker nap!
This weekend has been pretty laid back and lazy! Let me explain the pics attached above:
#1. Kaylie (Future Baller) looks like a sumo wrestler in her Nike warm up suit! I was playing dress up with her today and teaching her good shooting form:) haha (not really!)
#2. Kaylie passed out on her mat... They got new mats with little pillows and they LOVE them!! They have never just fallen asleep in the middle of the floor until now! It doesn't last long, but its so adorable!
#3. Thanks to Cody's cousin, we got to go the Mavs game last night... sat 6 rows from the floor at mid court, got to park under the arena, and got floor passes to take pics with players! It was sooooo awesome! Meredith and Allen came over and babysat our angels for us!
#4. Before this picture was taken I was snuggled up with him for about an hour... he just laid there and looked at me! He is the BIGGEST momma's boy:) I just love it!
#5. So Kaylie had fallen asleep in my arms and at the same time Parker was crying, so I had Cody give him to me and I laid Kaylie down on the arm rest... being the momma's boy that Parker is, he fell right asleep in my arms! So needless to say, they slept like that for an hour!! HAHA... oh what I will do get them to nap during the day;) Of course, I can't really complain about their sleep habits because they are sleeping through the night! (for the most part!)
Today, Kaylie has pretty much eaten an entire can of formula herself... seriously every 2 hours she has eaten anywhere between 4 and 6oz! BIG GIRL! I am thinking I am going to start her on rice cereal soon! I tested it out (3 bites) yesterday and she ate it really well... I just wanted to experiment!:)
Well, I guess that's about all for now... good night!


1 comment:

Meredith Crump said...

Kaylie does look like a sumo wrestler in that outfit! : )