Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Hubby!


Mimi and chunka monka napping!


Me and my boys:)

What a weekend!! Let's just say that I had a way too much wine Saturday night;) We went out to celebrate Cody's brithday (actually birthday today) with about 25 people...Thank God for Mimi because there is no way we could have watched the kids Sunday without her!! As you can tell in the pictures... all we did on Sunday was lay around and recover!! haha... Tonight Mimi came over again so Cody and I could go out to a nice dinner together for his bday!

As for Kaylie and Parker... they are doing GREAT! We go to the Dr. in 2 weeks for their 4 month check up! I am sooo anxious to see how much they have grown... I mean seriously I think Kaylie weighs about 15 lbs! She is such a chunka monka... Brother is getting so big too... he is a lot leaner then she is so I am anxious to see their weight difference! He is my sweet angel boy... Both of them just smile and laugh all the time now!

Well, I gotta get back to The Bachelor.. please don't ask me why I still like this show (i mean they never stay together!!) haha.. GOOD NIGHT!

1 comment:

Ricky and Melissa said...

Hey Sarah...tell Cody we said HAPPY BIRTHDAY...sounds like you guys had a great weekend :)