Monday, August 31, 2009

My Fearless Little Guy!!


Little man LOVED the splash park!!


Drenched:)


No Fear!

Yesterday morning Cody and I took the kids and Buddy to the Frisco Commons park... I love this park because it has an awesome walking trail with a pond and tons of trees... not to meantion the HUGE play ground (once the kiddos get a little bit bigger!) Anyways, so they put in this new mini splash park.... I puropsely put Parker in pants and Kaylie in tights so they could crawl around and get wet! They had never done this before so I have no idea if they would like it or not... Well, Kaylie wasn't a huge fan, BUT Parker had a BLAST!! I mean totally fearless and totally 100% little boy crawling around soaking wet, getting sprayed in the face and laughing! HE LOVED IT!!! (Kaylie just sat on the side and played with an old water bottle...haha!)

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

that is so funny....and great pictures!

somehow I am not surprised that Parker wasn't afraid. Splash parks are so much fun!