Tuesday, August 4, 2009

The new rides....






So, I had bought one of these cars on Craigslist last week and they both LOVED it... literally Kaylie would cry if you took her off... so I found another one this past weekend! We took them on a ride around the neighborhood...they were in Heaven! Both looking at each other like "well, how are you on there and I am on here at the same time" hahaha... Kaylie kept looking at Parker laughing and smiling:) So sweet! The only problem was it was 100 degrees outside so we couldn't stay out there long:( I am SOOOOO ready for fall weather!!!
Anyways, so just recently I have been having to seperate these two wild kids during nap time... i used to do when they were younger but then I started letting them nap together (in the sme room) agaian because they were sleeping fine... but OH NO, not anymore... Now they both sit up talking to each other for atleast a good 30 minutes! Yes, it's cute, but when mommy says nap, mommy means nap..hahaha! They sleep so much harder when they are sepereated, which makes for a much happier baby:)
Yes, it is 6:30am...and I have been up for 30 minutes! I don't mind getting up at 6 since they go to bed at 6:30p and sleep through the night, but it is definitely time for coffee!! Until next time...

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

love it! they will want their own everything now!