Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hey Everyone!

It's Kaylie... I heard brother got to write the blog on Wednesday, so in true fashion I fussed to mom about it and she is letting me write one now:) I always have to do what brother does...and if he has something I want, I get that too!

On Thursday, mom took us to the mall for a playdate with my new bestfriend Mikayla! (You can scroll down to see pics of how cute we are!!) I love the play place at Willowbend mall... everything is really low and easy to crawl on... yes, I said crawl... I am actually cruising around these days, and getting faster and faster everyday! Brother likes to make fun of my chunky legs, but it's ok because one day I am going to be a tall, skinny beautiful blonde and he will be the one fighting off all my boyfriends:)

Yesterday, brother and I drove mom up a wall.... well it was more like brother drove her up a wall... the kid does not know how to go to bed these days! I'm easy... I just roll over and pass out! Brother on the other hand screams his head off, and yes, I sleep right through it:) But one of these days, he is gonna have to learn because it gets really annoying to have to hear it while I get my beauty rest!

Well, mom is taking us to the mall play area again today because it's raining outside! I better find a cute outfit to put on in case I run into the man of my dreams:)

Love,
Sis


Mikayla and Kaylie playing at the mall!


Sweet girl.... learning to stand up!


Parker and Mikayla playing!


Our friend Mikayla! So precious!


All 3 kiddos playing!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

we love the willow bend play area too. play dates are so much fun!

the "kid versions" are cracking me up!