Wednesday, August 26, 2009

"Crappy" start to a beautiful day!!

LITERALLY.... (beware this is disgusting!! But I just have to document it!!)

So, this about 7:30 this morning I decided to take the kids on a walk because its so nice outside... So we have our nice little 30 minute walk around the neighborhood, we get back and I take the kids out of the the stroller and put them on the tile in our front entry way so they can crawl around and play... ( I go in the kitchen to clean up)... Its gets very quiet in the front hall way, which means the two booger bears are up to no good!... Here's the nasty part... I come around the corner to find two babies COVERED (hands, feet, legs, arms, etc) in poop!! They both had blow outs at the same time and it had come out of their diapers... As I go to pick Kaylie up she slips on the poop and hits her head!! All the while, Buddy is trying to lick it all up off the tile... NASTY! So as fast as I could I got the wipes, wiped them down and threw them in the tub! For about 20 minutes I felt like I was running a 3 ring circus trying to keep both 1/2 naked babies calm, while Buddy was trying to lick everything!! Gotta love those moments... Needless to say, I got them bathed, put on some Baby Einstein to calm them down, and now they are napping! Yeah and its only 9:30am!!! What a day it's going to be:)

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

oh you poor thing! I hate that this happened.....You may need some "mommy time" all by yourself for a while today.