Friday, August 28, 2009

Ok, so after their morning nap I had to go to Babies R Us to return something that I had bought a few weeks ago... We get in there, walking around the store browsing and this lady walks up to us... well, she is from the Photo Dept. (Obviously, trying to sell the service they offer!) so I listened to her spill and she said if she could take the kids pics that I could get a free 5x7 pic... so of course, I said "sure!"... Well Parker was a ham (of course) and Kaylie did great too! I got my free pic and then they put the rest online and I just copied and pasted them here... So here are the shots they got! Actually pretty good for a Babies R Us studio...:) Please excuse the proof watermark.



Sweet little man!


My big beach boy!


Sweet angel!


Watch out boys... she's a beach babe!!


Love this pic of them together:) This is the free one I got!


Actually, I LOVE this one and want to order it!


So funny!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

oh i love the pics....the one of them together is my fave too but I do LOVE the collage of both of them...I think you should totally order it!

What a fun little surprise...glad they did so great!