Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sorry, its been WAY too long since I've updated!!

This weekend we went to Bryan... here are a few pics! I will have a longer update on Thursday for their 11 month bday:)

Watching Baby Einstein while drinking their morning bottle at Momo's!


Parker is getting too big... eating off Kaylie's tray!



I love this picture of Kaylie playing with Momo!


Their friend Preston came over to hang out!


Buddy laying with Uncle Bubba!

Gammie Sha Sha with her little aggie!

Little Aggie cheerleader.. Lord, I hope this is the only
time she ever wants to wear a cheerleading uniform...
No offense to the cheerleaders out there..haha!

Eating their bottles at Momo's!







1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

cute....cute...cute!

i was totally cracking up at the pic of Parker eating off of Kaylie's tray! He is going to be walking and fast....soon!

I'm with you on the cheerleading utfit!