Saturday, August 22, 2009

The ball pit...


Their new ball pit... they think it's the greatest toy EVER!!


And yes, they learned immediately that you can throw
the balls out of the pool...I can't wait until they learn how
to put them back in themselves:) haha



Nose dive into the ball pit by my little man... such a boy!!


Ok, so this is a sign I made to hang on my front door...
I still have to attach the ribbon to hang it, but I get
so tired of just getting the kids to sleep, then someone comes and
rings the doorbell and wakes them up! So annoying!
Well, no big plans here today... may go play at Willowbend mall and tonight Cody and I are going to a party so mom is coming to watch the kiddos!


2 comments:

B.E.A.L. said...

love the ball pit pics...you are so smart!

and the sign is cute and I too hate when people ring the doorbell during naptime!

have a great time tonight with your hubs!

The Ortega's said...

Great sign!!! I totally have to make one....