Friday, August 21, 2009

If I had....

... TRIPLETS, this is what it would look like!!


Breakfast


Yes, I pushed them all they way around the neighborhood...
one hand on each stroller... people were looking at me
like I was crazy! haha



Thank the lord for Baby Einstein:)

Today I watched our friend Christine's little girl Makyla (she is 3 days older then Kaylie and Parker) from 7a-4p! It was so funny watching all of them play together all day...although, not so funny, when they all wanted the same thing at the same time... ie. to eat, to sleep, diaper change, etc!! But for the most part, they played really well together and Kaylie and Parker loved having someone new in the house to play with besides themselves:)

So needless, to say I am absolutely beat... I bought the kids a "ball pit" ( OK, so it's a kiddie pool filled with ball pit balls... hey they'll never know..haha!) so I will post those pictures tomorrow!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

you rock....i am not sure i could do that! the fact that you make twins look so easy amazes me and now you add a third for the entire day! wow!

can't wait to see your super smart idea of a ball pit!