Friday, August 7, 2009

1st Soccer Game and last week in review!


Last weekend, Jocelyn and I took Kaylie and Mikayla
to the pool to catch some rays:)


Us at the FC Dallas soccer game... it was a first for
Cody and the babies:)


Me, Parker, Jocelyn, and Mikalya at the game!

Yes, I know I havent written in a while... Last Thursday Cody and I took the kids to their first FC Dallas soccer game! The game was at 7:30p which as most people know is WAY past their bed time, but they did AWESOME! They stayed up until 9:30p without fussing! :) Anyways, we had fun and they ended up beating Houston 1-0!!!

I guess that's really all for now... just another Monday... trying to figure out how to entertain these 2 kiddos for another week..haha!:)

Oh yeah... and HAPPY 10 MONTH BIRTHDAY TO MY SWEET ANGELS:)

No comments: