Thursday, August 13, 2009

Bitter Sweet!!


I haven't taken pictures in a while, so I decided to
put one of my favorite pictures on here... oh I remember
the days when they would be so sweet and snuggle
with each other..haha!

Well... it's offical I am selling all of Kaylie and Parker's baby stuff:( Which probably means no more babies for a while! We haven't totally ruled out having more kids, but if we do, it will be in 3 or 4 years! At this point, Cody and I are both over the whole "baby stage"! Yes, I will probably get baby fever in about 3 years, but I am hoping my friends will start having babies and I can just play with them and give them back:) haha! I am in a group called Plano Area Mother's of Multiples and they are having their semi-annual garage sale Oct. 3rd, so I went ahead and got a table reserved! So last night when I was going through all of the clothes (TONS of clothes!!) they have outgrown, it was bitter sweet because we really have no use for them, but at the same time, there are so many outfits that i can remeber exactly where they wore them and it brings back memories that I never want to lose! (Don't worry I did keep all of the stuff that has sentimental value:)) So yeah, that's that... my kiddos are growing up WAY too fast!

Well, nothing else really going on around here... Gammie Sha Sha is in town, so we will just be hanging out and playing!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

oh I know the feeling and really it doesn't get any better.

I LOVE that picture of them snuggled up together...it is so sweet!

it was fun seeing you guys today and nice to finally meet Cody!