Sunday, August 16, 2009


My sweet girl finally cooperated for Jean Marie to take
a good picture of her:)


My photogenic one... in Aspen at Jean Marie's
house!


Sweet man in Colorado... another one by Jean Marie!


Jason, Andrea, Parker and I in Aspen
(back when we went in July!)

Let me start by saying this post was suppose to be up 2 hours ago.... I thought the kids were good an asleep... UHHH NO! I was definitely wrong... I have spent the past 2 hours trying to get Parker to stop crying and go to sleep! NOT FUN! I think he is having a hard time these days becasue of all of his new teeth coming in... I know they hurt him:( Kaylie just rolled over and went to sleep... at least I have one good sleeper!!

So, today we pretty much just enjoyed our Sunday at home... this morning I went and got a pedicure while Cody watched the kids... then this afternoon I took the kids down to see Jean Marie and her girls! (while we were there she took the picture above of Kaylie) It was nice being home this weekend and having no real plans! Oh yeah, I did get a chance to grab sushi with my friend Joceyln friday night:) Always nice for some girl time with no kids!! Well since I am about to pull my hair out from fighting a 10 month old to sleep... I think it calls for a rocky road ice cream cone!!:)









1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

i LOVE those pictures...they are framers for sure!

sounds like you had some great girl time this weekend and very much deserved that is for sure!

non-napping babies are no fun but ice cream sounds like it makes it all better!