Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hey Guys!!

It's Parker here... Sissy is asleep and mom is exhausted so I'm taking over tonight because I'm not tired at all:) Sis is gonna be really jealous when she finds out that I got to write on the blog and she didn't, but she'll get over it..haha! So anyways, Mom bought us this sweet new ride off craigslist (her favorite place to buy us toys!!) yesterday... Sis and I have to take turns since there is only one, but we love it so much I think mom will get us another one!

Oh yeah... guess what? Sissy started crawling the other day... she isn't as fast as me yet, but sooner or later she gets to where I am! I will tell mom to get a video on here so everyone can see her chunky legs go:) Sis and I are always doing one thing or the other first... She has been holding her bottle for about a month now and I finally figured it all out these past few days:) Mom is SOOOOO happy that she doesn't have to hold our bottles all the time now!

My favorite thing right now is Buddy's dog food bowl... well mom forgot to pick it up yesterday, so I just had a hay day taking all the food out of the bowl, then taking a few bites! Mom wasn't too happy when she saw brown drool coming out of my mouth:(

Well, mom says it time for me to go to bed... Night Night!

Love,
Parker


Sis loves the new car:)


... So does brother... look at that smile:)


My big kids holding their own bottles!


Sis giving Buddy a kiss... this is her new thing!!


1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

Landry has the same car but it is pink and purple. She loves it!

This post was funny....yay for Kaylie crawling now! Fun times for Mommy!