Thursday, February 5, 2009

Gotta love a good deal...


This kid is ALWAYS smiling:) Such a little flirt!

Seriously, who gets excited over buying a new stroller!?! ME..... Yesterday, I was looking around on Craiglist (where I buy a ton of baby stuff) and came across a Peg Perego side-by-side double stroller:) I have been looking for a double stroller thats light weight and has a tray for each kid... For those of you who don't know what a Peg Perego stroller is, they are pretty expensive... in a store I would have paid close to $400 for a brand new one... the one I bought was $100 and in perfect condition with the owners manuel! Gotta love a great deal!!!:) Now I just cant wait to use it!



Also, I must report that Kaylie now offically holds the record for longest night of sleep... She was so cranky last night about 6:30p so I put her to bed (in the back of my mind thinking its too early to put her to bed)... She didn't make a peep of noise until 7am this morning!! 12 and 1/2 hours!! WAAAHOOO...

Today will probably just be another lazy day at home... ENJOY!

No comments: