Thursday, February 12, 2009

4 Month Check-up Stats!!!






DRUM ROLL PLEASE..... We have 2 big healthy babies! Here are the numbers:

KAYLIE:
Weight- 15 lbs 11 oz (90 percentile)
Length- 26 1/4 in (95 percentile)
Head- 16 3/4 in (65 percentile)

PARKER:
Weight- 14 lbs (25 percentile)
Length- 25 in (50 percentile)
Head- 17 1/8 in (75 percentile)

Kaylie is still bigger and probably will be until Parker hits puberty...haha! Anyways, they also had their shots today (no fun!!), but they took them like champs:) Doc said everything looks great and they are developmentally on the right track! Well, I have to get back to packing... we are going out of town this weekend!

PS: The pics above were taken yesterday when I was playing dress up with them again... plus, I wanted to surprise Cody and send them to him at work! (He is the biggest die hard aggie!) Oh, and don't worry I will make sure thats the only time my daughter is in an Aggie outfit;) jk!

2 comments:

Ricky and Melissa said...

What cuties...I love how Kaylie is pulling on Parker's leg! Well Gage would fit right in the picture with your little ones...he has the same outfit that Parker is wearing :) Melissa said Kaylie looks all too good in that Aggie outfit...Go Ags!

Aunt Jen said...

It is about time that "my" babies are BOTH in Aggie outfits! That is the only way to go! You know I love them and miss them so much! Gig'em Ags!!!!
Love you all!