Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Setting new records:)


For all of you wondering how I feed two at once
by myself... this should tell it all:)

Last night Parker set a personal best sleeping record...he slept for 9 and half hours...waahhhooo! His previous best was 7 hours! Kaylie is still sleeping about 9 hours... then obviously they get up eat and go right back to bed:) Also, yesterday I got both of them to nap in their cribs for a 2 and a half hour period!! I think we are finally getting somewhere...its not always easy for them to fall asleep in their crib during the day, but I let them cry for about 10 to 15 mins and they are out! I have been trying to keep a journal of what their schedule is during the day (food amounts, sleep, awake time, activities, etc) so I can figure out how much they are eating and how to get them on a set nap schedule! I know it sounds obsessive, but when you are trying to manage two and keep your sanity it's not easy! haha

Last night I had to work until about 8pm, so I have to give a shout out to the hubby for having both kids fed, changed and asleep before I got home! Usually I home by 7ish so I can help, but he did an awesome job by himself! (Now that I know he can do it all alone... maybe I'll start having girls nights...haha!)

Well, gotta go feed these babies! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Ricky and Melissa said...

You guys should get the parents of the year award...having one kiddo is a ton of work, so I can't imagine two of everything...looks like you have it down to an art though! They are getting so big, we can't wait to meet them!