Tuesday, February 10, 2009

HAPPY 4 MONTH BIRTHDAY!!!


My ballerina and cowboy!


This was taken about the time they
were ready to be done:) haha..
Kaylie looks like she is gonna hurt me!


My smiley cowboy!



Sweet ballerina!


Seriously always smiling... even in this
rediculous cowboy outfit!

This totally depicts their 2 different
personalities!

After 30 minutes of making a complete
idiot of myself I finally got ONE smile:)

Precious angel!


Wow, are they seriously already 4 months old!?! How time flies.... Today after their morning nap we played dress up:) My cousin gave me these outfits at a baby shower... they're so cute! Anyways, nothing really happening around here today just hanging out:) Enjoy the pics!




Here is a short video of part of our photo shoot...
Please excuse me talking...LOL!

No comments: