Monday, February 23, 2009

Lazy days....


Sister watching ESPN on daddy's side of the bed!
(She loves to be sitting up)


She was getting so mad that she couldn't roll
over that she just fell asleep... she precious!


Two nakie babies and Baby Einstein DVD's...
sure wish I would have invented Baby Einstein,
They love it!

This weekend was pretty lazy, which was great because we are always on the go:) Saturday I went and watched Jean Marie's girls (the girls I used to nanny for, now they are like my little sisters!) We went to the Dallas World Aquarium and California pizza kitchen! Cody watched the kiddos all day on Saturday.... everyone was in one piece when I got home...hahah! Sunday, we just hung out at the house. We took the kids to Cristina's Mexican restaurant for lunch with us and they were perfect... Ok, well Kaylie was asleep the whole time and Parker sat and my lap just smiling at everyone! He is such a ham!

Let's see... I know there are new things they are doing now that I haven't posted...Parker can now roll from his tummy to his back, Kaylie is extremely close to rolling from her back to her tummy, Parker has discovered he can gargle his spit and does it non-stop...haha..., when they see each other they smile so big, when they are on the floor next to each other they (somehow) scootch closer and hold hands (soooo cute!) and they are both addicted to Baby Einstein DVD's!

Well, no big plans today just hanging at the house then work then THE BACHELOR!!! I know I swore I wouldn't watch it anymore since Jill was kicked off last week, but I just cant resist...

Have a good day!

No comments: