Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Organizing and Workouts!


Such a big girl and big boy!!! I cant believe how
big they are getting!

The title of this post is nothing more then what I am going to attempt to do and keep up with it! I have been organizing (ie. turning the dining room into the play room, cleaning out closets, etc) for about 2 weeks now, but it is all finally (somewhat) coming together! Now the working out part is something I decided today that I need to get back into doing:( I have lost all my pregancy weight, just need to tone up these abs and legs...haha! Good news is... the lady I work for has a fully-equipped gym in her house that she is going to let me use while Dylan does his homework... Now that I have the gym, I just have to actually do it:) I think just the thought of having to get in a swimsuit this summer to take the kids swimming will be enough motivation!!!

Well, Kaylie and Parker are doing great! They are going to sleep at 7p and (maybe waking once) sleeping until 7a. (Soooo glad the first 6 weeks of being up every 2 hours have passed...haha!) The picture above was taken today...ENJOY!

No comments: