Monday, February 9, 2009

Don't worry I didn't forget about the blog...

I think this is the longest I have gone without writing... let me explain why!:) Friday, the kids and I went to Jean Marie's house for most of the day to hang out with her and the girls... by the time I got home with 2 hungry, tired, fussy babies I was exhausted! Saturday, I really have no good excuse because all I did all day was lounge around the house... Sunday, Cody and I went to church and Costco while mom watched the kiddos. When we got back mom (who had a severely sharp pain in the middle of her head on Saturday that never went away) was in such pain I took her to the ER. She never complains about anything being hurt so I knew I had to take her when she was basically in tears:( Anyways, they did 2 cat scans on her brain and a spinal tap to make sure there was no blood in her spinal fluid (possibly from an annerisum (sp?)) All of the tests came back good, so we are still unsure of what is causing her the pain, but she will follow up with a neurologist if the pain stays! So after 6 hours in the ER, I was up all night with a sick baby:( Parker was so stopped up that he couldn't breathe when he was laying flat, so it kept him (and I) up all night! I took him to the doc today just to make sure it wasn't anything serious... and it's NOT so we are happy about that! But it still breaks my heart to see him all conjested, struggling to breathe.

So yeah that pretty much tells the story of why I have been too exhausted to blog:) Sorry I have no pics today... maybe tomorrow for their 4 month birthday!! (WOW has it really been 4 months already?!?) Well, I need to go relax!

ENJOY!

2 comments:

Ricky and Melissa said...

Wow...well I hope that everything with your mom continues to go well! Sorry to hear about Parker, our little one has been stopped up for about a week, but is finally starting to get over it!

Ricky and Melissa said...

Oh by the way, we're thinking about going to Bryan Feb 28, and ShaSha said you guys will be there...we'll keep you posted!