Sunday, June 7, 2009

A weekend update in pictures!


Not a great pic of Kaylie, but this is one of the
dresses that my mom made for Kaylie!!:)


Yes, this is Kaylie's FIRST PONYTAIL!!! (gotta look close...haha)


We drove to Bryan on Friday for the weekend...
this is Parker with his cousins Kamryn and Kenlee!


We had a little playdate with Randi Marie (Cody's friend
Michael's little girl)... Parker looks like he knows what he is
doing with his arms around both the girls... haha!


Parker and his future wife;)


Kaylie loves balloons... she played in this exhaucer for
2 stright hours without making a sound! We were at Caine's
1st bday party!


Parker and I at the bday party!


Parker on all fours trying to plan his escape out of the
playpen... he stayed in there playing for 2 hours without
making a peep... I must say I was VERY impressed with
how well-behaved they were at the party!


Such a sweet pic of Kaylie with her dad on Momo's
famous red couch:)


Daddy and sis playing on the couch!


My sweet angel in her halter dress!!


Seriously, they are growing up WAY too fast!

It's late (9:38p... ok well late for an old lady like me!) so I am headed to bed, I will update more tomorrow!










2 comments:

Ricky and Melissa said...

The kids are getting SO big. I think your mom should go into a dress making business :) she did really well!

The Williams Family said...

That dress is gorgeous! :) I have twin girls who are 5 months old. I will be at the PAMOM meeting tomorrow night.