Sunday, June 14, 2009

Our 1st Anniversary!!

A year ago today I married the most amazing man in the world... HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY HONEY!! I love you! *Wednesday we are going to eat at Reunion Tower (the ball in downtown) to celebrate!



Today I took a few pics of the kids in "matching" outfits... trying to get a few good pics for a Father's day project I'm working on:) This is the best one I came up with... I will post some of the out-takes tomorrow...pretty funny trying to get two 8 month olds to look at you at the same time!


Here are the kids taking a "big kid" bath! (notice how the toys are placed so strategically..haha) They LOVE sitting up in the bath and playing with toys... yesterday they were getting so bored at home that I put them in the tub and let them splash around for about 30 mins!:)



No comments: