Thursday, June 4, 2009

Ohhhh the times to come...


Well, they both decided they didn't want to nap, when I
wanted them to nap... so I let them play in Parker's crib for a bit...
Don't they look so innocent and sweet??


The typical Kaylie look...


The typical Parker look...


The NOT so typical action of my sweet angel... let me explain..
I had put my camera up, but then decided I wanted to take a
few more pics, so I left the room for 20 seconds... when I came
back this is what I saw... FIRST TIME PULLING UP!! Let the
games begin... then I saw this.....

... oh yes, he has found a new teething toy.. LOVELY!!!
So, yeah that's my little angel growing up too fast... So now on to Kaylie... Today we went to StrollerFit and at the end when we do the ab portion of the workout, everyone gets their kids out of the strollers and they all play... so today a little girl came over to play with Kaylie's toys... and what does she do?? She tries to pull the little girl to the ground by her skirt!! Then another little girl comes over and sits down to play with the toys and Kaylie proceeds to try and rip her hair out!!! Ohhh the times to come.... haha!



No comments: