Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Out-takes and Summer Vacation

Here are a few of the other good ones we took:

Such a sweet girl:)




Big boy... looks like this is his first day of school pic..haha!


And her are the out-takes....


"Um excuse me brother, this is my photo shoot"- Kaylie


" This is cool mom, how did you get the blanket to stay up"- K and P


"Um hello kids, look over here!!"- mom


So, there they are not too bad for our first "at home" photo shoot! Anyways, on to our summer vaca plans... We leave in 10 DAYS for Florida! I can't wait to take the kids to the beach for the first time. They love being outside and love water, so I am assuming they will love it:) I don't even want to begin to think about all the junk I am going to have to pack for a 10 ady vacation with 8 1/2 month old twins...haha! (should be pretty comical)

Also, a month from todayParker and I are going to fly to Denver to see Jason and Cossey (Andrea) then we are driving to Aspen for the weekend to stay with Jean Marie and her girls. They have a house up in the mountains... I can't wait to see it!! OK, so you may be wondering to yourself... "Why are you taking Parker?" or " Why are you only taking one kid?"... I am taking one kid because only one can sit on my lap in the plane and because Cody will be home (Grammie Sha Sha is coming up that weekend to help) to watch one! I am bringing Parker because he is a big time momma's boy right now! (Kaylie and I will have our girls trip one day:))


Well, got two kids crying to get out of their jumperoos, so i'll update more later!