Friday, June 19, 2009

First Anniversary Dinner- Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck


Cody and I in "the ball" (aka: Reunion Tower)


Gotta love all that wine behind us:)


Us going back down the elevator at Sunset!


The inside of the restaurant!


The view from our seats:) AWESOME!

On Wednesday Cody and I went and celebrated our 1st anniversary at Reunion tower... about 4 months ago Wolfgang Puck opened a new restaurant there! Can I just say... the food was GREAT! We had sushi to start (Cody's first time... he's addicted now!!) then I got halibut and Cody got a chicken dish...not only was the food great, but the view was amazing!

Well, I gotta run... Cody and I are driving to Bryan today (Mom is staying here and watching the babies for the weekend!) so I gotta go pack and get everything ready!

ENJOY!

No comments: