Wednesday, June 10, 2009

8 Months Old!!


Such a happy little guy!


Sis already tearing the goal down...:)


Playing so sweet together...


Finally... a smile, without having to be bribed!! haha..
Please excuse the droll and snot!


My nakie angels!... Prepare yourself for the next picture...


My sweet girl with her nonstop runny nose and snot bubble... I couldn't resist
taking a picture of this... hahahaha! She is gonna kill me
in about 15 years!

OK OK... I know I say this everytime they turn a month older... BUT OH MY GOSH... are they seriously already 8 months old?? Its insane to think that they have grown up so fast... Here are a few things going on around here now:

*yesterday I had to lower their mattresses in their cribs because Parker has figured out how to pull up to his knees.

*Parker is "crawling" backwards and gets so mad when he gets stuck.

* Kaylie still isn't completely sure if she likes baby food yet, she only eats it when she feels like it:)

*They love to go run errands and be out and about... hmmm... wonder where they got that from;)

I guess that's really about it for now... I gotta run get dressed for my first Mom's night out!!

No comments: