Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!!

What a difference a year makes!!!

(Last year's Halloween pic!) I can't believe my babies were that tiny only a year ago:(



The kids had a blast going around the neighborhood in their cars... we only went for about 30 minutes, but they loved every minute of it:) They got balloons at one house and Kaylie thought she was in heaven! After we went around, the kids went to sleep and we sat in the front yard with the neighbors passing out candy... and yes, I was one of the thousand people at Wal-Mart today making the last minute stop to get candy...haha! So here are the pics from the kiddos second halloween:


Daddy with his aggies!


Precious-ness!:)


Love my little aggies... although, the only way they
can go to A&M is on a full-ride:) haha!

Daddy taking the kids trick or treating!


At our next door neighbors house getting candy!


This was at the mall on Friday, my mom's of multiples group
I am in had a parade of about 30 sets of twins and triplets:)

Love this pic:)


Such a sweet cheerleader... only time she will ever
be one..haha!

Brother's hat cracks me up in this picture!


Kaylie and Parker with the three little pigs... My friend
Jessica's triplets, Hayden, Payson, and Madison!

2 comments:

Aunt Jen said...

Ohhhh!! My babies are absolutely adorable in their AGGIE gear! And of course...I noticed Kaylie's bling on her "car"!! Too funny!

B.E.A.L. said...

all I have to say is cute...cute...cute!

I love seeing pics of them when they were itty since I didn't know them then!

It looks like yall had a great Halloween and they are two of the cutest lil aggies I ever did see and I am not an Aggie Fan!