Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Just a few tid bits...

Every night I go check on the kids before I go to bed... well, a few nights ago, this is what I saw! I couldn't help but get the camera, we were dying laughing! (Surprised they didn't wake up between all the camera flashes and noise)


Parker's legs sticking out the end of his crib!


HAHA.... he has the whole bed, and sleeps with his feet
hanging out!

Sister with her legs proped up on the rails and her
arm sticking out!!

And the funny thing is they were both "sticking out" of the cribs
on the same night at the same time! HAHA!

And this last one is of my little monkey... he has figured out how
to either step on that DVD box (which has since been moved) or
he pushes his car up to the TV stand and climbs on top of the TV
stand!
So, anyways those are just a few of the pics from a few days ago... since I put the video up of Parker walking he has started walking SO much more (he still falls alot, but gets up and tries again)! Kaylie WANTS to walk so bad, but the balance just isn't there yet (at all...haha)... her favorite thing is to walk (holding on to my fingers) around the house in circles!
I guess that's about all for now... I am going to work on a post about my new Etsy account that mom and I created! ( If you noticed I added a sidebar on the right side of my blog that takes you right to our Etsy shop!) We have our first craft show this weekend, so I better get sewing...There are a few all-nighters in my near future!!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

those pics crack me up! I think it is too funny that they did it on the same night and I am shocked they didn't wake up! They look so cute sleeping!

Holy Big Boy...Parker is looking so big these days!

and yay for you and your mom for creating an Etsy shop. good luck!