Saturday, October 3, 2009

And the countdown begins...


This is how Sister watches TV.... she will be
crossed by the age of 2!
The $6 bubble machine from Wal-Mart is AWESOME
:)

Sweet man playing in the bubbles!


She loved the bubbles and laughed the entire time:)

Parker's new favorite thing is to pull all the clean
clothes out of the hamper....

.... and then lay on them!:)


Playing at Boomerang's today with our friends!


Such a cool place for the little ones to crawl around!

Their first picnic table from Mimi and Uncle Will
for their birthday;)
The birthday countdown that is... 3 MORE DAYS and my sweet little 6 lb babies will be a year old! Like I have said before, I will save all the mushy stuff for Saturday, but I am kind of freakin out that my babies will be considered toddlers on Saturday!! :( Just today Kaylie started doing the sign language for "more"... I have been doing it to them since I can remember, thinking that maybe one day instead of screaming for more of something they would actually use the sign for "more". Low and behold sis, is doing it all the time now (and in context!) Parker still could careless about doing it because he is too busy getting into everything (he's figured out that if sister is getting it, he will too!)


Oh yeah, and I totally forgot to blog out our garage sale this past weekend... the group PAMOM that I am in had a garage sale at a hotel this weekend, so I decided to get a table (actually 2 because we have so much crap)... I really had no expections going in, but I knew that my "big stuff" (carseats, walker, bouncers, pack n play) would sell quick! I ended up doing REALLY well and got rid of most of what I brought... only a few clothes left!

So, since their birthday party is in 3 days and I still have EVERYTHING to do for it, I probably won't be blogging until after the party sometime!

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

oh wow....that is so fun that they are almost ONE!!! I can't wait to hear all about their celebration! First birthdays are so much fun!

love the pictures...especially the bubble pics. and parker...well he is too cute with his laundry unloading and laying on it...ha!

Landry watches tv like Kaylie....maybe its a girl thing!

oh and that is awesome that you got rid of all your stuff at the garage sale!