Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One year stats...


My Sweet girl playing, waiting for brother to wake up!

Brother trying to take the bow out of sister's hair...
I LOVE these outfits on them... Brandon and Angela got them for
their birthday:) THANKS GUYS!!

Out at lunch... needless to say, kaylie LOVES refried beans:)


Looks like they are sittig at a table by themselves!


We tried on the winter hats at Target... I think I need to go back
and get them:)
Well it's offical, Kaylie and Parker are going to be TALL, as if we didn't already know it..haha! We went to the doctor this morning for their one year check up. It was our first time for a "well" visit at the new doctor and it was AWESOME... we were in and out in 30 minutes (shots and everything!)
Here are the stats:
Kaylie:
Height- 31 1/2 in. (above 95%)
Weight- 24 lbs 10 oz (90%)
Head- 19 in (above 95%)

Parker:
Height- 31 1/4 in. (90%)
Weight- 21 lbs 10 oz (40%)
Head- 19 1/4in (above 95%)
Well, I gotta run! I just made a VERY last minute appt to get my hair cut:) (Don't worry the kids won't be here alone... Mimi is watching them!!)I woke up this morning wanting shorter hair...haha... I do that every once and a while:)

1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

so glad you loved your new doctor....

Kaylie weighs more than Landry...ha!

those winter hats are too cute and I think you do need to get them!

I wanna see a picture of your new haircut...bet it is cute!

love the pics of the kids at lunch...it really does look like they are there alone...ha!