Monday, October 19, 2009

Weekend update!!


My sweet big guy!


Sister and buddy playing in the play room!


They LOVED the goat!!


Mikayla trying to pick up 2 pumpkins at once:)


Our attempt at a cute brother/ sister pic!! Not so much


Kaylie trying to hand me hay:)


Our attempt at a group shot... once again.. the kids could
have cared less if Jocelyn and I were there!!
I have to start off by saying... I LOVE THIS WEATHER!! Absolutely the best time of the year:) Last week we were suppose to go back to the pumpkin farm with a play group, but the weather was terrible so we ended up not going! BUT Saturday the weather was gorgeous so Jocelyn and I (Cody was glued to the TV watching the TX/OU game) took the kids to the pumpkin farm... along iwth everyone else in the Dallas area..haha! It was a mad house, but the kids had a blast we got to enjoy the fresh air, minus the smell of dirty farm animals:)
Sunday was pretty laid back, nothing much just took the kids on a walk in the neighborhood and watched football all afternoon! Oh yeah, and Parker took 5 steps without holding onto anything... he hasn't totally figured it out yet, but I bet in the next few weeks we will have a walker!
Well, gotta finish my fall cleaning I got going on (before I lose my motivation!!) More to come later...





No comments: