Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Redneck Baby-Proofing!

So, yesterday Parker figured out how to open the cabinets in the kitchen and the drawer of the TV stand... I attempted to put in the baby proof latches last night, but without a power screw driver it's nearly impossible!! So as an alternative I figured a little duck-tape would do the trick:) Now he doesn't even go near them... looks like I will save my energy with installing the latches and stick with the tape (no pun intented...haha)! Once he figures out the tape, I will go to my next redneck invention!


Kitchen cabinets! Yes, it looks rediculous, but it WORKS!!


Drawer under TV!

2 comments:

Amy said...

My dad installed our tot locks (the magnet ones that are amazing). They seemed like they were kinda a pain to install but he said once he figured out the first one the rest went in pretty easy. He did 15 total. They've been in for over a year now and even though Aaron never really gravitated to the cabinets I'm glad we have them. I don't stress leaving him in the kitchen alone.

B.E.A.L. said...

Ha....I am totally cracking up right now! That is pretty smart!

We have the magnetic Tot Locks too and have had them since Ashton was a toddler and she is 7 now! They aren't on everything just the major ones.