Sunday, July 26, 2009


The best family pic we could get at David and Bless's
wedding this weekend!


My sweet girl and I ... o hI just love those cheeks:)


She has him wrapped around her finger!!haha


Like father, like son... so sweet!


Momo with her great-grandbaby!


'Aunt' Jen with little man at the ceremony!

Gammie Sha Sha (Cody's mom) with sister girl!


My best friend Lindsey and her boyfriend Scott with
Kaylie at the reception.. Kaylie is checking him out! haha

Mimi (my mom) with some tired monkeys! It was 9:30p
in this pic... side note: They go to bed at 6:45p...:) Kaylie looks
like she about to kill someone!

Kaylie with her cousin Kenlee at Momo's house!


Sis getting her first taste of ice cream... and of course she
LOVED it!

Momo (Cody's grandma) with the kiddos and Cody!


Ok so this picture needs some explaining... I was changing
Parker's diaper and Kaylie was sitting up next to him... next
thing I know she is going for his head... (see next pic!)

... to KISS him!! She did it 3 times in a row... she loves
her brother:)

Uncle Gerald playing with Parker!

So this weekend was the much anticapated wedding of Cody's cousin Bless... We had such a great time! The wedding was beautiful and Bless was gorgeous as always... I will work on getting a picture of her and David on here (I was too busy chasing babies around to snap a picture of them..opps!) Well once again, for the 11th weekend in a row, I am completely exhausted from going, going, going!! I will write more tomorrow when I can actually think and function like a normal human-being:) Night Night... and yes, it is 8:19p...haha!



1 comment:

B.E.A.L. said...

Great pics....sounds like fun and I love the pictures of Kaylie kissing Parker's head...too cute!